RE: How do I keep my ms word format from going back to the default?

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:58:30 -0400

For those asking Word questions not related to jfw, let me just point
out there's a wealth of experienced Word users on the Word news group

Microsoft.public.word.newusers

And they may possibly give better, more accurate, answers than we can
give here.

Also, there are many beginner tutorial web sites such as:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=3D119
http://www.learnthat.com/courses/computer/word/
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs
http://www.gmayor.com/Word_pages.htm