Re: How about getting FS Reader out of demo mode?

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:00:51 -0400

Rick:

For any questions such as the one you posted, I would highly recommend you
contact Freedom Scientific.

Much better you go straight to the horse's mouth, rather than go to the back
end of the horse and get something you did not want or expect and probably
something you would not like.

A case of HS rather than BS, wouldn't you think!

Smile!

sincerely:

Dave Durber