Re: How To Get JAWS To Run at Windows Login Prompt

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:33:51 -0600 (CST)

Hot keys such as this will not work from the login prompt. Ray stated he had already attempted this, but the hot keys are user-specific.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com