RE: Hotmail from Outlook Express

  • From: "matthew dyer" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:03:29 -0600

Hello List.  I have my msn account set up on my out look express.  The only
problem is that every time I go to try to use outlook express with MSN I
keep getting the fallowing message:  Unable to pole for new message on
server.  Every thing is set right I am not sure why I get that message.

Matt dyer.

Msn: matthewdyer483@xxxxxxxx