RE: Hotmail and JFW

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:18:14 -0800

I tried what you said and it didn't work.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "Lisle, Ted  (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx> 12/12/2006 12:02 PM

I never used Hotmail, but I ran into something like that on the HP Web
site recently, while trying to download a soft pack.  In desperation,
finally double right clicked, and the sonofagun took off and
downloaded
as neatly as anything.

Ted