Hotmail Problems

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:56:15 +1000

Hi.
got a problem.
opened up two copies of hotmail, one for my mailling list, has a list box,
and one for the safe list, where i can add addresses or domains.
without having to type it all in, when i select a mailling list say like
vip-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
and when i copy and paste it to my safe list, it
copies the whole msn hotmail window, and it complains, that it cannot add
it.
now, is there a way i can transfer all the addresses from my mailling list
to the safe list, as well.
got it set to exclusive, and all my contacts imported into the contact list,
and also added some.
so if you could help me out, let me know asap.
also, when i put it to either enhanced or exclusive, getting no e-mail messages or hardly any at all, and have to set it back down to low in hotmail.
really strange thing, do not know why this is happening.
and cannot use outlook express, because it is set to www.tasmail.com, on the preinstall call centre, at my college, so cannot import my hotmail into that application.
already tried that.
cheers Marvin.

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw