Re: Hotkey for desktop?

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:14:39 -0500 (CDT)

In JAWS, you can do this. Access the keyboard manager with insert+numrow
8. Hit control+shift+d to be sure you are in the default settings.  Tab
until you are in the list of assigned keystrokes. Type m i quickly and you
should hear "minimize all apps". By default, this is unassigned. Hit
control+a to add a keyboard assignment, and choose the key to which you
want this function assigned. You'll be asked for verification. Choose yes
or OK, or whatever the accept option is called. Then alt-F4 out of the
keyboard manager and you should be all set.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews