Re: Hot key problem

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:01:04 -0800

command to exit JAWS is Insert+F4. Command to launch is Ctrl+Alt+J if you have
a hotkey assigned.

If not, then you need to assign Ctrl+Alt+J to any JAWS icon either on your
desktop or in your start menu under Programs.

Downloading N---- is something I've never done and will not suggest nor advise.
There is very likely another list with subscribers who would be very happy to
help you with that question.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.