Re: Hot Key Conflict

  • From: shai@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:18:49 -0800

Hi, go to start, programs, and go to the jaws version number that you
have and press enter.
Then, go down arrow until you hear "jaws," with out the quotes, and
press alt enter to get to properties.
Then, tab until you get to hotkey: and it should say alt ctrl j; just
backspace over that and set a new hotkey like alt control h and press
enter.
Note that you do not have to press alt control when you do this, just
the desired hotkey letter that you want to assign to it and that's it.
Sincerely,
Shai Wolman