Hope someone can help

  • From: "Vivian Berkeley" <vberkeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:48:44 -0400

Hi, I am using Jaws 4.51 with outlook express 6 and word 2002. What I am
trying to do is send a word document in an e-mail. First, I highlighted the
text in the document, saved it to clip board, than I went into outlook
express and opened a new message and did  control v. The text went in the
body but Here's what jaws told me. Microsoft internet security settings
prohibit running active x controls on this page, as a result the page may
not display correctly.

Vivian Berkeley