RE: Hi -CD and DVD burning software

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:23:41 +0100

Hi Sherrie,

As mentionned previously, Nero is just fine but it's a quite great suite
and I gave up using it since I realized only one piece of their complete
software was useful for me, i.e. Nero Burning Rom.

Alternatively, MagicIso, <http://www.magiciso.com> or UltraIso Premium
<http://www.ultraiso.com> are nearly twice less expensive than nero and
seem to do a great job at burning CDs or DVDs.

Personnally, I first discovered MagicIso. I already bought it when I was
told about UltraIso. Both pieces of software seem quite similar in
design and are really screenreader-friendly.

HTH. Have a nice day. ChD