RE: Here's what you do!

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:58:06 -0400

Do those things work with other software.  There are several reasons I
have never invested in a digital music player in general, and Apple in
particular, one of which is ITunes' reputation as an extraordinarily
rude guest--sprawling out all over your drive, and being next to
impossible to evict.

Ted