Re: Here is a Script for an Email Address

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 22:03:11 -0700

Mike,

Okay, let's say you have an E-Mail address like
abracadabra1396274@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'd be pretty tired of having to type that letter-by-letter every time you
were prompted to enter your E-Mail address on web forms, etc.

So you start with the script text that Paul sent you, and insert your E-Mail
address in the correct place in the text, and follow Paul's directions to
add it to the default scripts. If you then assign a hot key of Ctrl-Alt-A to
the script, you will then be able to:

Type Ctrl-Alt-A and instantly you will get

abracadabra1396274@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saves you a lot of typing and possible errors.

Dave