Re: Helping Each Other

  • From: "Pat Seed" <patatips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:14:18 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I am on the Access Board of the Canadian Hearing Society, here, in Thunder Bay,
and how a Deaf person writes and how a person who is hard of hearing or late
deafened is different. However, we can give them the same help. Actually, I
think that the Deaf Community, who are Culturally Deaf, speak (sign) a whole
different syntax than English.
Isn't it great to know that we can help one another through this listserve.
Take care all.
Pat Seed