Help with setting up a permanent signature!

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:21:01 -0500

Hello Everyone:

I would like some assistance from anyone who knows.  Please send these
instructions both on and off the list serve.  Here's what I am looking for...

I would like to set-up a permanent  final signature on both of my E-mail
addresses.  I have my professional E-mail address in Outlook, and my personal
in Outlook Express.  My Outlook is in Office XP and my Outlook Express is in XP
Home.  As a result, can anyone who knows how to do this in both software
packages please send them to me?  Send it to betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Beto Escobar III, LMSW