Re: Help with finding a key command on laptop layout with Jaws

  • From: "alice dampman Humel" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 19:50:46 -0400

No, it's not the end or bottom key on the right side of the laptop, it's the
one above it, the page down key...so it's caps lock with the second key up from
the bottom, the page down one, that reads the status bar of a window...right?
At least that's what it is on my laptop...
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx