Help with finding a key command on laptop layout with Jaws

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 23:52:29 +0100

Hello everyone, I can't remember what the key command is called with jaws but 
on a PC it is either Jaws key Plus num pad three or, Jaws key with Page down. 
The key on the far bottom left of the six keys above the arrows. Well basicly 
what is this command called and how can I do it on a laptop? I tryed checking 
out the Jaws help stuff but I just couldn't remember it! lol Any Help will be 
Best Wishes 


Other related posts: