Help with emails folder sounds in outlook2002.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:00:22 -0500

Good morning list,
I have created several folders in outlook, and I assigned a sound for each
folder.However, the only sound that is working is the main sound for the
inbox. I've gone and checked to see if the sound that I assigned was still
there and it is.
I don't know if I did something wrong or not. I call myself following
Debbie's helpful hints. But some thing went wrong. Any ideas?
I'll be listening.Thanks,
Carliss

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat