RE: Help with creating a message rule in a fouldor for this list!

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:41:12 -0700

Yes dave I agree...
I gess it was just the way chris said it. I took that wrong.
I would of not been so abrupt when it was like use your help in your email
client.
Chris I am sorry I took it wrong and a suggestion would that maybe you and
all of us should use I suggest on some of those abrupt answers.

Sorry to the list and you chris.