Help with IEMax error

  • From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BlindTech List" <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JFW Email List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:23:52 -0500

Hi listers: Before I ask the question let me explain how I have my system
set up: Using Jaws 10 in Spanish with Windows XP with Internet Explorer7 and
Avast Antivirus.
Whenever I attempt to use some of IEMax's Web Client Utilities (especially
the Capcha, time and unit conversion) I get the error of
Errors occurred
See the logfile
'C:\DOCUME~1\LIC~1.GER\DATOSD~1\FREEDO~1\JAWS\10.0\Settings\esn\InPy.exe.log'
for details
Aceptar
Anyone know how to fix it? does this error have to do in that these scripts
are designed to work with jaws in English and I use them in Jaws spanish?
any ideas? because I want to get the most out of these scripts. What's weird
is that the funcionts of selecting, appending URL to clipboard and others
work fine; it's only when I attempt to use some of the web utilities I get
the above error!
thanks in advanced for any info.
Gerardo

Alternative archives located at: