Re: Help with Ad Aware SE

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:22:39 -0500

Ad-arare SE works a lot like version 6, some minor differences but nothing
real major, it will work with windows 98SE, my ham radio computer has it
working just fine. To delete the items,  when the scan is done, hit control
N, if you have the scripts, then control M and control N again and it should
confirm or just get rid of them depending on how you have it set. I always
get the latest version of ad-aware as the newer version will find more then
the old one did more often then not.