Help with Ad Aware SE

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:17:59 -0600

Please forgive me if this message has gotten to the list already, but I
have not seen it come through so am sending it again.

I'm considering trying Ad Aware SE, that is, if it's itended for use with
win 98 SE.

A friend of mine was trying it with XP Home this morning and it kept
finding the same critical objects but wasn't able to delete them.  She
finally got them dleted but doesn't really kno how she did it.

i'm still using ad aware 6, but have heard Ad Aware SE finds more spyware
objects than Ad Aware 6.  Can anyone explain how to use Ad Aware SE?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jeanie Vejil