Help, Problem with AOL 9

  • From: "Luis A. Difut" <mbsi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:26:27 -0500

Hi,
        I don't know if this is a jaws problem or what but here it goes. I
signed up for AOL ( the other day. I have Jaws 5.1, win XP Pro, 3.2 Ghz
processor with 1 Gb of mem. Everything has been fine with this system with
no problems. After the install of AOL 9 the system will stop talking with a
reboot the only way to get it back. It also turns itself off at random times
just when I am in the middle of something. I had my daughter use the
computer with Jaws turned off and she had no problem for 6 hours. I get on
it and with in a half hour it shuts down or quits speaking.
        Can anyone help me with this problem? You can contact me off list if
you can.

Thanks!
Luis...