Re: Help! I'm in big trouble!

  • From: "Tracy" <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 07:50:17 -0400

Thanks. I don't, but even if I did, it wouldn't help in this case. I'm taking a
medical transcription course and I must be able to use the word processing
program. It was a godd thought though.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
(also used as messenger contact)
Skype: tracetypegirl
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand
up to anything.