Re: Help! I'm in big trouble!

  • From: "Tracy" <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:02:08 -0400

by say all mode, I meant when you tell it to read straight through from the top to the bottom of a document. Thanks though. I never had that problem before. Installing JAWS 9 clean from the start has fixed the trouble I was having, but now I have to get all my settings done again and it's not set up the way I want it. It's on the task bar and I want it in the system tray. I also can't get to the voice settings. I look forward to help with all of this. Thanks for your comment.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
(also used as messenger contact)
Skype: tracetypegirl
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Lord can stand
up to anything.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roeder, Joe" <Jroeder@xxxxxxx>