Re: Hello downloading music.

  • From: "Corey Cook" <isaiah26-8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:27:24 -0400

what is the link for I share it?

Corey Cook,
AIM
goldadore922
MSN
romans815@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EMAIL
birdie2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lynn Williams" <m.l.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: Hello downloading music.

I use I Share It, which is a pay service.  You can still use Kaza Light
Ressurection, but again, it is a pay site.  I use Limewire  (Pay and freee)_
for both movies and downloads but it is a bear because it is in java and
while jaws does work with java somewhat, it is hard to find your way around
on that page.  Takes a lot of trial and error and crossed fingers.

HTH,
Lynn