Hello Mark, - head set

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:18:12 -0400

Hello Mark,
Here is what you are looking for, I used these for many years earning a living.
They are called "Dual Headsets".
One ear goes to your telephone, which has a small special box in-between your
telephone and the headphone jack, which allows you to control tone, volume,
mute and such, while the other ear goes directly to your computer where you can
hear your JAWS.

In every  company I worked for, Humana Health Plans, The Miami-Herald
Newspaper, American Bankers, this is the Brand name of the Head Sets their
Customer Service Intake people used, the only difference being I used a "Dual
Channel" set, while the sighted folks used one channel sets.

The headset has a boom mike, it looks about like a coffee stirrer which you
speak into.

They are made of the highest quality material, very  durable, yet very
comfortable, adjustable, they will send you parts, like the ear foam cushions
that get old after a year or so, immediately with a single telephone call to
their parts department.

Well, they are the top of the line.
And the price expresses that also.

***
Plantronics

 United States  - - Information on Products and Services

 Toll Free telephone number 1-800-544-4660

Telephone number (831) 4426-5858

Fax-on -Demand

 Address:

345 Encinal Street

Santa Cruz, California  95060

Toll-Free: 890.544.4660 Prompt 4 Direct Dial.- 650.598.4330

United States - Information an Products and Services

CHOOSE PLANTRONICS Sound Quality
170 Coiiifort and

Part number

15729-05