Hello Kimsan , windows media player You need a "Plug In"

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:15:41 -0400

Hello Kimsan ,
Please write me off list and give me your email address, as it does not show in
this message!

Write me at:
adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org