Re: Headers and footers in Word

  • From: Karl Smith <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:16:15 -0700

Hi,

Press Alt+v to open the view menu and then h.  This will put you in the
header/footer window.  You can arrow up and down to read the headers and
footers if there are any.  Press Alt+V then h to turn this off.

Karl

At 12:55 PM 12/23/2004, you wrote:
>A Festive hello to everyone, do any of you know of a keystroke or short
>procedure that would allow one    to read headers or footers in a word
>document. I am using Jaws 5.1 with Win XP home and Word 2002. Huge thanks
>upfront!
>SERENDIPITY
>--

Axis
Karl Smith, Assistive Technology Consultant
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84119

Phone:          801-967-5655
Toll Free:      866-824-7885
Fax:            866-824-7885
E-mail          karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:      http://www.axistech.net

         -       Never confuse an open mind with an empty head.