Have you checked to see where the messages are coming from?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:26:10 -0500

    Hi how are you? there is a way that you can create a message rule for the
messages that come from this list.  But there are some things that you'll have
to check, first, see if the messages are coming from the list or to the list.
You can tab after opening a message like this to hear  blindtech.  if you hear
blindtech in the to field, from field, or subject line, then you can create the
message rule based on these cryteria.

I hope that this helps you.  You can use this as a guide for other message
rules for different lists that you are on currently or may join in the future.