Have enough Sight to use Vista? - : I would go with XP - OS question

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:33:23 -0500

Hello,
I wonder if those who use Vista have enough sight to see the program's additional Graphic's and Icons and such.

It makes a lot of difference if some one is using a large screen, or Large Screen magnification software, or needs to use exclusively speech to run their computers.

Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the