Re: Has anyone used Rhapcoty?

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:42:39 -0600

Hi

Try the AOL Music Now service. It's Jaws accessible and you don't have to pay any monthly fees if you don't want to. You can just buy a single track at a time for .99 cents. I've used the service and I like it a lot. The URL is www.musicnow.com.

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "D. Hubbard" <dhubb100@xxxxxxxxxxxx>