Re: Has anyone tried to use iTunes?

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:16:13 -0400

Hi Kevin, I don't have entire cds in my library. I just have a bunch of
song. Yes you can select whatever song you want to play. What you have to do
is route yourjaws to pc. I use my two and eight on the numeric keypad. I
arrow down until I find the song I want. I then use my insert four and six
to make suree that the jaws cursor is on the first word of thee song title.
Then I preess the left mouse button on the numeric keypad. If for some
reason the songs don't show up I arrow down until jaws says search. Again I
use my insert plus four or six to make sure that the jaws cursor is on the
word search. I then press the left mouse button on the numeric keypad. I was
ablee to get an account setup with the apple Itunes store, but I haven't yet
explored it with the Itunes software, but I did see somehotkeys listed for
moving around in the store. Look in the documentation that is with the
Itunes software.