Re: Has Anyone Used The New Avast Internet Security Suite?

  • From: "wren" <wrenlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:53:40 -0600

Thank you.

GOD BLESS,

Wren

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G.W. Cox
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 1:11 PM
  Subject: Re: Has Anyone Used The New Avast Internet Security Suite?

  I wrote them a few days ago about problems people had had with the version 5
upgrade. I got this reply:
  "Hello,

  Unfortunately, the new version avast! 5 is not very "blind friendly". I hope
that it will be corrected in upcoming versions and I would recommend you to use
the version 4.8 in the meantime.

  Best Regards..."