Re: Hard disk backup programs

  • From: "Philip" <phall-eml1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 07:55:39 -0500

another completely jaws friendly program is wimage for windows.  here is the
url for the company
www.terabyteunlimited.com
they have a version that is jaws for dos friendly to restore the drive also.  I
have used the program to clone my drive to new one, then was able to boot from
the new drive.
the entire suite of programs costs $49 u.s.