Re: Halting a PDF Accessibility Conversion

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:42:13 -0500

That was the first thing I tried. It's perplexing. George's idea of preventing
Adobe going into access mode on the Internet made conceptual sense to me, but
it didn't seem to work, either. Now I'm wondering if Adobe's accessibility mode
can be suspended, but I didn't recognize such an option in the file menus.