Grubba database accessibility?

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:49:57 -0700

Hello list,

Has anyone here had any experience with the Grubba database solution?
www.grubba.net
I am looking for something to keep track of customers and update notes such
as phone calls, what was said and that can be accessed and updated by others
and not just me. I've played around with Google Docs and it's not
necessarily accessible as I may need.

I'm using the latest JFW 12.0. I'm going to give it a spin, but thought I'd
ask too and see if anyone's had a chance to put it through its paces and if
they had any suggestions or additional observations.

Thanks,