RE: GroupWise and Jaws

  • From: "Rizzino, Art" <ARizzino@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:03:52 -0500

I don't have access to GroupWise but, is the application Window
maximized?
I quickly  read the JAWS help and I read=20
"Activate Full-Page Reading of messages and the Quick View Window from
within the Verbosity menu."
Have you looked at the Verbosity menu to resolve you problem?
Good luck, maybe someone else has better suggestions.