GroupWise and Jaws

  • From: "SHERRY BRADFORD" <sbradfor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:57:19 -0500

I have a user that is using GroupWise 6.0 and Jaws 5.1 on a Windows 2000
PC.  He is having the following issues.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

1.  When he writes a long email message and tries to review the
information that he has written in the email message it will not allow
him to do that until he selects refresh.  He also has to select refresh
each time he goes to a new line.

2.  He also is having problems trying to access a menu using a hot key
combination like "ALT+A" to open the actions menu from within an email.
This does not happen all the time.  There are occasions where he can use
the hot key combination and it will work.

3.  The other strange thing that happens is that he will open an
"UNOPENED" item by pressing enter, and nothing seems to happen; well,
actually he seems to go to a blank screen.  If he presses "ALT+TAB" and
return to the list of items and press enter again.  This times the email
will opens.

Thanks

Sherry Bradford
PC Application Associate II