Greetings, Could people state their operating systems....Have gre

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:27:48 -0500

That's great,

Do we really need a hundred or so additional messages of useless information
in our in-boxes and in the digest?

If you want to take a frivilous survey, please do it on your own time.  I
don't mean to be rude, but this sort of thing -aside from being unrelated to
Jaws-- serves no purpose, and wastes an awful lot of time and space for
those of us who have things to do with our time other than wade through
JFWList messages.

Phil Halton

"Don't tell me what you believe, show me what you do and I'll tell you what
you believe"