Graphics labeling box

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:23:06 -0600

I've just purchased a laptop using XP Pro and using JFW 5.1 ILM Internet
Licensing Management. I'll precursor this note to say the authorization
online went very well and I was up and running in seconds.

That aside I've  had problems labeling graphics due to the edit area where
I am to type the new name will not allow me to type in there but just plays
a clunk sound when I try  . I've checked to insure Jaws cursor is not on,
tried using the Pass through key and anything I could think of. Is this a
problem with the new 5.1?

Also being this is a laptop, I can't seem to find any reference to putting
Jaws in forms mode while on the net> I've found no keyboard key help or in
help mode... neither refer to it unless I missed it somewhere. Help there
is appreciated as well.

Brad