RE: Graphics cards and new machines

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:12:19 -0500

Everything should be fine; however, always buy from a retailer that
allows you to return it without a financial penalty just in case.

Don't waste your money on xp/pro, and be aware that if you do, that
requires an upgrade to the pro version of jfw.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx