Re: Got a JAWS 10 SMA disc in the mail today

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:43:01 -0600 (CST)

I can tell you that there aren't, so update however you feel inclined to do it.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Proud JAWS User

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008, Yardbird wrote:

Hi Cal,

Yes, this is how they send the program CD. The opening dialogues make it
clear that this is the Jaws installation wizard. Everything is fine.

And I'm pleasantly surprised to be able to report that my own Jaws 10 CD
arrived in the mail today, first time it's made it without my calling and
complaining twice or three times in something like three versions. Good
going, Freedom Scientific! I knew you could do it! Now I'll have to go to
Jaws Central and see if there are already updates that supersede the build
on this CD, so I can decide whether to install from the CD or skip that and
just download a later build that's online with a few bug fixes.

But at least the CD is here at my disposal, should I choose to install from
it. having the option is nice.