Re: Google's new Instant Search

  • From: "Doug Oliver" <djdoug1983@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 02:09:59 -0500

I just turn that off

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CrisMunoz54
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 7:54 PM
  Subject: RE: Google's new Instant Search

  Not much of an impact really. We still have to get out of forms mode to go
down and see what google's come up with so it's kind of pointless for us.
Pointless in that it'll take more time doing that than just finishing typing
out the search term. If anything, at least it doesn't make using the search
field inaccessible or something.