Re: Google search result, open in a new tab

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 01:28:27 +0330

Thank you. This is also helpful.
But it opens the link in a new window, not a new tab, and limits my choices to
only open the Google search result in a new window. I'd like to be able to open
the link in same/new tab or window using the corresponding key strokes. Any
idea by others? Is it a Jaws issue? (note that it only applies to the Google
search results.)