Re:Google docs and spreadsheets?

  • From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:11:41 +0530

Hi Dave,
Asking basic questions as my basic related to google docs is not so clear.
1. I’m given a link via company which is a link to spreadsheet uploaded on
google docs.
2. If I fill the data there itself, no problems as others can well click on the
link and view the changes.
If I have to export the spreadsheet, then how do I go about it?
3. And once I am done with data filling after exporting, then how do I share it
again? Everytime there will be new link generated for that spreadsheet?
If I can export and upload the document and others can use the same link then
that will be better.
Awaiting suggestions.
Regards
Amar Jain.
From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Google docs and spread sheets with Jaws?
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 14:23:11 -0700

Can you export the Google document to Excel and work on it there?
Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.