Google docs and spread sheets with Jaws?

  • From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 01:25:37 +0530

Dear Listers,
I would like you to share some tips and tricks for using google docs and spread
sheets.
Basically I wish to fill in some data on the spreadsheet which my company sends
via google docss as a link.
Do those pluggins like google cloud connect or offisync etc. worth installing?
I tried using google docs online, however neither I could read the data nor I
could write. With the help of Jaws Curser, I could see the menubars.
Is there any other way for using google docs?
Awaiting response.
Regards,
Amar Jain.