Re:Google docs and Spreadsheets

  • From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 04:29:28 +0530

Hi Dave,
Well my previous mail did not hit to the list.
Asking basic questions here, as my basics are not clear with google docs:
When my company gives me a link which has excel sheet, and I am required to
fill in the data, now going by your suggestion I will first export that.
So, how do I go about exporting the sheet.
Second, once exported and data filled using excel, how do I re-upload the same
sheet in a way that the same link which I got can be used to access the changed
sheet?
Is the second thing mentioned above really possible?
Because otherwise giving the fresh link will be troublesome.
Any ideas are welcomed.
Regards
Amar Jain.