Google Tool bar with forms on the Internet

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:56:35 +0100

Dear all,

I know you spoke about this a few weeks ago but I am also having that problem
and I cannot seem to get rid of it.

I am applying for jobs over the Internet but the same Google tool bar can fill
this for you message is proping up and I cannot tell what I am to type in the
form.

I am also encountering another problem with such forms. I can either read the
form and not type in the form, or I can type but not hear what i am supposed to
write on each field.

I have Jaws 7 and windows 200 and windows XP home edition but I am encountering
this in both machines...

Does anybody know how to get rid of that annoying message and what to do with
the forms? I know the theory but it only seems to work in some cases, not in
others...

Cheers for your help.

Best regards,

Andrew.