RE: Good accessible OCR program?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:58:37 +0100

 Interesting topic, any software that has to work with jaws, in the end I
think maybe if you get good support from maker  and warranty you can
understand perhaps. I have so far not understood the warranty any American
product gives ,the law seems to be different in Usa,and from state to state?
I know in England,the goods you buy,   must be "fit for purpose,that means
in England 6 years,in Scotland 5 years,yes Scottish law is different to
English, , but the warranty  cannot override your rights under the  sga,
act, Sale of goods act ,would that details on software could be simplified,I
once sent the terms of one item to a friend overseas who studied company law
and   I will not say what he said!